Office Manager (Term Time + 2 weeks)
Woodcote Primary School
020 8660 9972
Salary: Grade 6 – Scale point 26-28, (GBP 25,242 to 26,805 pa – pro rata)
Woodcote Primary School is currently recruiting an Office Manager.
Permanent: 36 hrs per week
Required for September 2017
We are seeking to appoint an efficient, reliable and friendly person to co-ordinate our school office team who has:
- has excellent communication skills, both face to face and on the telephone;
- has the ability to work under pressure;
- has good numeracy / literacy skills;
- has good ICT skills
- displays accuracy and attention to detail;
- can use their own initiative;
- has the ability to relate well to children and adults;
- can work constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles and responsibilities.
Previous experience of working in a school office / business administration role would be beneficial but not essential.
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- ensuring the provision of a pleasant and efficient reception;
- presenting a positive image of the school to parents and the local community;
- dealing with queries and providing information about the school and its activities;
- leading the Admissions process for the Nursery and liaising with the LA Admissions Department for the remainder of the Primary school;
- line managing and organising the office staff;
- ensuring the smooth and effective running of the school office;
- ensuring workloads are managed and prioritised to meet relevant deadlines;
- performance management;
- ensuring staff are trained;
- updating office procedures;
- supporting senior leaders.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and our expectation is that all applicants will share that commitment. The successful candidate will need to prove they are able to live and work in the UK and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Application forms and information are available from the ETeach website or the school office via the email address above.
CVs will not be accepted.
Only short listed applicants will be notified.
Tenable: 1 September 2017
Closing Date: 23rd June 2017 at noon
Interviews: 3rd July 2017