We will continue the current arrangements for Breakfast and After School Club for the second half of the Autumn Term and are now ready to take bookings for Tuesday 3rd November to Friday 18th December.
Families who have had bookings in the first half of the Autumn Term will need to apply again for the second half of the term, as bookings were only secured up to half term.
We will continue with the arrangements as follows;
- We are unable to have all children in the halls or mixing across year groups. Children will be placed in smaller year group ‘bubbles’, which will contain children from across their year group, and the bubble will remain in one of the year group classrooms/assigned playground space.
- One Supervising adult will be allocated to each group and we will have to keep to a maximum of approximately 15 children per year group to allow for social distancing and staffing.
- We will not be able to allow adhoc bookings, so all bookings will have to be for the same days each week.
- A snack will be provided at After School club but will need to be ordered in advance by parents/carers, from a limited menu. This will be taken to the room the children are being supervised in. The snack contains a filled bap and a piece of fruit.
- We will not be able to provide food for breakfast, but you can send your child in with something should you choose to.
- Children will not have access to the shared and play resources they had previously, but activities will be planned and limited.
- Drop off and collection will remain via the KS1 Hall, so please allow for time for your child/ren to travel around the school from their year group.
- Breakfast Club will open daily 7.30am – 8.30am, and After School Club will run 3.30pm – 6pm. Children can arrive or leave at any point during the session but a full session must be paid for.
- Breakfast Club is charged at £4 per session as no food provided.
- After School Club is charged at £8 per session with no snack or £9 per session with snack.
If you need your child/ren to attend Breakfast Club, After School Club or Both in the second half of the Autumn Term, you MUST complete the request form HERE for each child. We will then confirm asap if your child/ren have been allocated places for the first half term, as we may not be able to offer to all families.
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM FOR EACH CHILD THAT NEEDS TO ATTEND THE PROVISION. We will only accept individual bookings.
The pattern of bookings will need to be the same for each week of the half term.
Once you have booked, and bookings are confirmed, you will be expected to pay for all bookings made. We will not be able to accept cancellations. Payments can be made in instalments throughout the half term, but you must have funds on your ParentPay account in advance of any sessions attended.
This form will close on Monday 5th October at Midday.
Families will be advised asap if we are able to return the provision to previous arrangements.
If you do have any queries please email email@example.com
Mrs Claire Baldock
Head of School