Whilst it may seem a while away, we are making plans for the full return of children in September. We will send a communication next week to share our plans and how things might look for your child.
We are writing today to inform you that we do propose to open our Breakfast and After School Club from September, but it will be different to the provision we have previously had.
- We are unable to have all children in the halls or on the playgrounds as we would normally, mixing across year groups. Children will be placed in smaller year group ‘bubbles’, which will contain children from across their year group, and the bubble will remain in one of the year group classrooms.
- One Supervising adult will be allocated to each group and we will have to keep to a maximum of 15 children per year group to allow for social distancing and staffing.
- We will not be able to allow adhoc bookings and will have a limit on numbers.
- A snack will be provided at After School club, but will need to be ordered in advance by parents/carers, from a limited menu. This will be taken to the room the children are being supervised in.
- We will not be able to provide food for breakfast, but you can send your child in with something should you choose to.
- Children will not have access to the shared and play resources they had previously, but activities will be planned and limited.
- Drop off and collection will remain via the KS1 Hall, so please allow for time for your child/ren to travel around the school from their year group.
- Breakfast Club will open daily 7.30am – 8.30am, and After School Club will run 3.30pm – 6pm. Children can arrive or leave at any point during the session but a full session must be paid for.
If you need your child/ren to attend Breakfast Club, After School Club or Both in the first half of the Autumn Term, you MUST complete the request form HERE for each child. We will then confirm asap if your child/ren have been allocated places for the first half term.
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM FOR EACH CHILD THAT NEEDS TO ATTEND THE PROVISION. We will only accept individual bookings.
The pattern of bookings will need to be the same for each week of the half term.
Once you have booked, and bookings are confirmed, you will be expected to pay for all bookings made. We will not be able to accept cancellations. Payments can be made in instalments throughout the half term, but you must have funds on your ParentPay account in advance of any sessions attended.
This form will close on Wednesday 15th July at Midday.
Families will be advised asap if we are able to return the provision to previous arrangements.
If you do have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Claire Baldock
Head of School