We have a new convenient way for you to access, review and request changes to the data held on you and your children direct from your phone/computer.
From Monday 11th November 2019, you will be able to access our new parent app and website at your own convenience via smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in SIMS Parent:
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
- If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access this information for all your children, from the same app.
Further information can be found attached to this email.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent
- We will be sending you an activation email to this email address.Simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store – search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online athttp://www.sims-parent.co.uk
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login then please contact the school.
Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used, please contact the office if you require a replacement after this date.
Head of School