Following the National guidance yesterday we would like to give you the following updates;
– We have set up a page on our school website of home learning packs and website/app links to support your child’s learning at home while self-isolating and/or if we close. Families can start to access this already. If you had requested a paper copy last week we are printing these today and will distribute to children who are in school.
– If your child and family are self-isolating, due to a member having symptoms, we will record this as 14 days from the first day you report. You will not need to contact the school each day after this. Your children will receive a Y code which is authorised.
– From today we will not run early morning times tables clubs or after school home learning clubs, as we need to consider our teaching staff during this time due to absence.
– We are continuing to collect donations as per the attached for our vulnerable families.
– We have attached some guidance from our Educational Psychologist on how you might support your children during this time.
– Help a neighbour slips to support those affected in your local communities are attached should you desire them.
– If we do close we will continue to update the home learning on the website and make regular posts on class dojo to support children and families.
We currently remain open and will be making alterations to the school day to cover for staff absence.
Thank you for your continued support during these times. Stay safe.
Mrs Claire Baldock
Head of School